Tarantino Properties, Inc. has grown tremendously over the past 40+ years. Our Company has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT located in our corporate office in the Memorial area!
We are currently looking for a Property Accountant that can help take a leading real estate company’s operation to the next level. Tarantino offers training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
- Tarantino is in GROWTH mode! Tons of room for growth! We have taken over more multifamily properties and more in the pipeline
- Average tenure at our corporate office is 10 years!
- Located in the Memorial Piney Point Village area
- Excellent company culture that prioritizes family & work/life balance – we understand that your family & loved ones come first
- Business casual dress code – wear jeans to work
- Quarterly team building events
- Newly renovated office spaces & work areas
Property Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable.
- Process payments including all mortgages, utilities and invoices by appropriate due dates.
- Process checks, wires and ACH
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial reports for clients and lender reporting as well as internal use.
- Prepare and submit quarterly lender reporting and routine lender reserve/ capital reserve draws related to property construction projects by appropriate deadlines.
- Monthly reconciliation of all property operation accounts.
- Maintain accurate journal entries with basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Assist with the processing and distributions of year end 1099s.
- General Ledger maintenance and reconciliations.
- Experienced in accounting processes and understand accounting principles.
- 2 + years of experience with Real Estate Accounting preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training.
Established in 1980, Tarantino Properties is a full-service real estate company specializing in profitable real estate. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building communities, and maintaining a company culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability paid by employer
- Paid Time Off