Tarantino is searching for an energetic and professional District Manager in the Detroit area. Tarantino is currently one of the fastest growing multi-family management companies and we’re seeking personalities with a passion for knowledge and a can-do attitude to join our team. District Manager will oversee several assets in the area (under conventional 300 units).
- Provide leadership and support to a region of on-site team members
- Conduct monthly onsite inspections of properties within designated region
- Demonstrated understanding of property operations with emphasis on lease terms to support contract enforcement, including collections
- Collection and posting of income within 24 hours of collection.
- Preparation and delivery of all delinquency, eviction, and three-day notices to vacate.
- Prepare security deposit refunds or charges. Begin collection procedures for damages.
- Post all vending commissions, NSF checks, and other miscellaneous incomes / expenses
- Monitor property maintenance issues and recommend capital improvements as needed to maintain community market position
- As requested, assist with special operations such as due diligence, property acquisitions, disposition, and/or support to other regions when needed
- Traveling is required in the Detroit Michigan area
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Multifamily Industry is required
- CPM, CAM, RMP, or CMCA Certifications are preferred but not required
- Knowledge of the following software program: Real Page
- Competitive salary Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement mileage
- Retirement savings with a 401(k)
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement