The Devonshire is seeking an Assisted Living Attendant-- calling all CNA, PCA and NA caregivers to provide assistance to residents in the Assisted Living Program with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity.
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Follows the schedule of resident’s needs set out by supervisor.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Documents daily log of assistance.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respects residents’ confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Shifts Available 3pm-11pm & 11pm-7am
- A high school diploma or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May require a C N A, PCA, or NA