Aids residents in the Assisted Living Program with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity. This position reports to the Assisted Living Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing,
- Follows the schedule of resident’s needs set out by supervisor.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Documents daily log of assistance.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respects residents’ confidentiality
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the company.
- A high school diploma or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May require a C N A or CHHA licensure.
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time position that may include some holidays and weekends.