Tarantino Senior Living is leading the way in senior living and enriching the lives of our employees and residents. Tarantino Senior Living is known for having longevity with our employees for the reason that our employees know there is no substitute for a rewarding career in senior living. With Tarantino Senior Living you will have the opportunity to grow and learn every day with our company. We encourage you to explore our career opportunities and become part of the Tarantino Senior Living family.
This position directs the Assisted Living Program, ensures that company standards and state requirements for resident care are met, directs staff, ensures regulatory compliance, and is responsible for the management of the Assisted Living budget. This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Directly oversees the delivery of care to Assisted Living residents to ensure that emotional, physical, psychological, and safety needs are met through all program services and activities.
- Must be on 24/7 call for their department to assist with any staff or resident issues.
- Coordinates, along with the Executive Director, and family/resident care conferences and serves as a direct liaison between residents, families, and staff.
- Manages labor costs, supplies and other line items in the Assisted Living budget.
- Works with residents, families and other staff to ensure that residents are at appropriate levels of care.
- Develops and/or monitors documentation systems to ensure that all regulatory timeframes for review of assessments and service plans are met and that resident needs are met.
- Ensures that employee tuberculosis testing is conducted in a timely manner.
- Assesses potential residents for the assisted living level of care.
- Schedules and conducts new resident orientation for all Assisted Living Residents.
- Writes and reviews residents' assessments and care plans with appropriate staff.
- Plans and schedules staff training programs and in-services for the Assisted Living staff.
- Ensures compliance with all state regulatory requirements including mandatory reporting to State.
- Ensures that all concern and incident reports are completed, and filed and that follow-up is conducted appropriately.
- Manages and coordinates the work of all nursing and other assisted living staff, communicating pertinent resident health and safety information.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- LPN/LVN or RN license.