Tarantino is seeking a Bilingual Community Manager in Austin to join our team, Brook Meadow Village Apartments.
With over $2 billion in assets and over 40 years of experience, Tarantino offers development opportunities in our growing multifamily housing division.
We are looking for a motivated manager to provide leadership within the community. The Community Manager is responsible for overseeing the entire operations of the community.
As a Community Manager, you will manage all phases of the operations, including personnel, leasing, maintenance, financial, administration, and risk management.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Leadership and accountability for all property operations
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks
- Setting rental rates, negotiating, and enforcing lease agreements
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings
- Management of all property staff
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university, preferably in real estate, property management, business administration, or a related field.
- One to two years of related experience as a property manager or in a similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of property management software, Onsite.
- Must be Bilingual.
Established in 1980, Tarantino Properties is a full-service real estate company specializing in profitable real estate. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building communities, and maintaining a company culture of excellence.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off