At Glenbrooke, we love what we do and we appreciate our staff! Here, you'll join a community with incredible residents and a company with a proven track record of providing quality services and care. We provide a full benefits package to full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, life, staff appreciation parties, and opportunity for growth within the company. Join us today and we will see you at our next Staff Appreciation Party!
As a part-time CDL Passenger Driver, you will provide a smooth and safe experience as you assist with transporting our residents to and from appointments, errands, and other activities as needed.
- Transports residents and performs community errands as assigned, and ensures that all residents who use the transportation are returned safely to the building.
- Assists all residents in and out of the vehicle.
- Ensures all vehicle inspection tags, licenses, and insurance cards are current and displayed properly.
- Maintains clean appearance of the vehicle(s) by performing/scheduling regular interior/exterior cleaning.
- Responds immediately and appropriately to all accidents and emergencies.
- Reports mechanical needs and repairs, and assist in the coordination of necessary vehicle maintenance and repair services such as oil changes and tire rotations.
- Assist with resident daily activity as assigned by supervisor.
- Prior experience
- Safe driving record
- Valid CDL License with passenger endorsement according to state law
Please call 321-956-3330 for more information or apply in person at 815 Briar Creek Blvd NE Palm Bay, FL 32905