Lewisville Estates is now seeking a Community Relations Director to provide support to the sales and marketing team as well as maintain a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel. Base Salary plus excellent commission plan.
- Support the sales and marketing team through the tour, telephone inquiry, and customer/resident interaction.
- Treat each inquiry with value.
- Schedule, organize and manage move-ins.
- Home visits to prospects with furniture placement.
- Organize and oversee all mailings.
- Maintains files and reports.
- Updates Hot Board/Move In Move Out Board.
- Maintains collateral and office supply inventory.
- Keep Sales and Marketing Director informed of all daily activity.
- Communicates any special needs of the incoming resident to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintains a good relationship with residents and families.
- Maintains a workable knowledge of all software programs.
- Help plan and implement special events monthly that prospects attend.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have 2+ years of professional sales
- 2+ years of Senior Living Experience strongly preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent experience. Excellent organizational skills. Strong communication skill