Are you looking to make a true impact in your next career move? Come work alongside other dedicated associates who care, just like you. To apply or ask a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enhances resident services and provides up-to-date information more efficiently and timely. Greets residents and visitors, answers the telephone and responds to routine inquiries and emergencies, relays call to the proper department, and performs various related clerical duties. This position reports to the Business Office Manager or other assigned manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets residents and provides general assistance to visitors, prospective residents, and families.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette
- Ensures safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms, and investigating any unusual activity.
- Maintains the sign-in /out book, and reservation book for guest rooms and completes maintenance request work orders.
- Completes daily check-in procedure.
- Maintains emergency contact information.
- Receives packages, plants prescription drugs, etc., and delivers/holds as requested.
- Maintains the sign-in/out log for the issuance of community keys, and gate passes.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Assist other departments with administrative functions.
- Completes all required daily shift tasks as per community established by the ED p to and including rolling over the phones at a consistent time daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); experience preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a part-time position that may include some weekends and holidays.