Full Job Description
Apply In Person at 800 College Parkway Lewisville, TX 75077
Lewisville Estates is seeking a Concierge to enhance resident services and provide up-to-date information in a more efficient and timely manner. Greets residents and visitors, answers the telephone and responds to both routine inquiries and emergencies, relays calls to the proper department, and performs a variety of related clerical duties. This position reports to the Business Office Manager or other assigned manager.
- Greets residents and provides general assistance to visitors, prospective residents, and families.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette
- Ensures the safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms, and investigating any unusual activity.
- Maintains visitor sign-in/out book, and reservation book for guest rooms, and completes maintenance request work orders.
- Completes daily check-in procedures.
- Maintains emergency contact information.
- Receives packages, plants, prescription drugs, etc., and delivers/holds as requested.
- Maintains the sign-in/out log for the issuance of community keys, and gate passes.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Maintain coffee and cookie service in the lobby/making cookies daily.
- Makes sure the lobby has fresh flowers and is appropriately appointed.
- Assist other departments with administrative functions.
- Completes all required daily shift tasks as per community established by the ED up to and including rolling over the phones at a consistent time daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Shifts Available 3pm-11pm
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); experience preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in office skills, and with computer software.