The Devonshire is currently seeking a Cook to prepare and serve nutritious, appealing and quality food for residents and guests, while maintaining high standards of cleanliness and complying with all company and state food regulations.
- Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner, using company standardized recipes, in a timely manner.
- Perform a pre-meal meeting with food servers to review details of daily menu.
- Works the food line during mealtime.
- Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.
- Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to sanitation cleaning schedules.
- Ensures proper food temperature maintained and recorded .
- Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensure that food supply stocks are rotated; perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.
- Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food recycling techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Established in 1980, Tarantino Properties is a full-service real estate company specializing in profitable real estate. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building communities, and maintaining a company culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off