At The Barrington, we love what we do and we appreciate our staff! Here, you'll join a community with incredible residents and a company with a proven track record of providing quality services and care. We provide a full benefits package to full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, life, staff appreciation parties, and opportunity for growth within the company.
The Barrington is seeking Dining Room Servers to provide excellent service to residents and guests during their dining experience. This position reports to the Director of Dining Services and/or the Lead Server.
- Ensures beverage orders are delivered.
- Takes food orders, presents to kitchen staff, and delivers meals to residents and guests in a proper and timely manner in accordance with company standards.
- Ensures resident guest satisfaction.
- Responds quickly to the resident or guest requests.
- Reports any resident comments or concerns to Dining Services Manager immediately.
- Assists in bussing and resetting tables.
- Assists in-room services as needed.
- Completes all side work as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Dining Room setting
- Must enjoy working with the Senior population.
- Must be available weekends
Please call 727-585-5900 for more information.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace, employment subject to passing a drug test.