APPLY IN PERSON AT 990 Columbia Ave Irmo, SC 29063
Provide excellent service to residents and guests during their dining experience. This position reports to the Director of Dining Services and/or the Lead Server.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures beverage orders are delivered.
- Takes food orders, presents to kitchen staff, and delivers meals to residents and guests in a proper and timely manner in accordance with company standards.
- Ensures resident guest satisfaction.
- Responds quickly to resident or guest requests.
- Reports any resident comments or concerns to Dining Services Manager immediately.
- Assists in bussing and resetting tables.
- Assists in-room services as needed.
- Completes all side work as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Obtain/ hold any local, state, and/or county-required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates.
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time position that may include some holidays and weekends.