Join a team with over 40 years of success in the real estate industry! Tarantino Properties is currently hiring for a Groundskeeper to join our team.
The Groundskeeper will be responsible for the upkeep of the property to enhance and maintain its curb appeal. They will also assist the rest of the maintenance staff with tasks to ensure pristine property grounds.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain awareness of ground maintenance needs and curb appeal
- Consistently observes property conditions and keeps grounds neat and litter-free
- Performs trash-out duties, exterior lighting checks, repairs as requested, painting touch-ups, and cleaning and safety-related tasks
- Completes additional tasks assigned by lead maintenance or property manager
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety standards and OSHA guidelines
- Is required to be on-call for property emergencies. The on-call schedule will be determined by the property manager in accordance with property needs
- Perform any additional duties assigned by the Lead Maintenance, Property Manager, or Assistant Property Manager
- High school education
- Related experience or training
- Skilled use of hand tools and maintenance equipment
- Experience is a big plus!
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug screen
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off