Are you an outgoing person who loves to work with people? We are looking for a motivated Leasing Agent to join our growing team! Join a professional real estate team with over 40 years of success in the real estate industry with room for YOU TO GROW. To easily apply, email your info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hiring a Leasing Agent to join our growing company! This position allows you to build relationships with prospective residents and show them why they should select our property as their home. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in sales.
The Leasing Agent is the property’s sales representative. Primary responsibilities include greeting prospects, providing exceptional customer service, and growing leasing within the community.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease properties.
- Discovers, engages, and advances each prospect and follow up until they have set an appointment, found a home within our portfolio, or decided not to move.
- Displays a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times in dealing with residents, prospects, employees, and outside contacts.
- Handles incoming sales by phone, email, and online chat.
- Provides information regarding specific communities as well as services offered to generate leases.
- Logs all activity into company-provided databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurately communicates the benefits and features of the property.
- Stays up to date with all promotions/leasing incentives.
- Provides accurate information to residents and prospects in a courteous manner and fills all reasonable requests or requirements.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by the Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager
- High school diploma/GED
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and property software
- Experience with Apartment Leasing is a huge plus
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off