Tarantino Senior Living is leading the way in senior living and enriching the lives of our employees and residents. Tarantino Senior Living is known for having longevity with our employees for the reason that our employees know there is no substitute for a rewarding career in senior living. With Tarantino Senior Living you will have the opportunity to grow and learn every day with our company. We encourage you to explore our career opportunities and become part of the Tarantino Senior Living family.
Lake Forest Park is seeking a Charge Nurse to provide licensed nursing services to the Assisted Living residents, following the guidelines provided by our company.
· Responsible for medication administration for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal and State regulations and our company guidelines.
· Provides general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community.
· Notifies physicians and/or family members of any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation.
· Responds quickly to all emergencies.
· Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
· Provides educational meetings for residents and staff.
· Understands role in Safety & Disaster Plan.
· Maintain confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have a Licensed Practical Nurses License current in the state in which they are practicing. Needs to be CPR Certified.