Tarantino Senior Living is leading the way in senior living and enriching the lives of our employees and residents. Tarantino Senior Living is known for having longevity with our employees for the reason that our employees know there is no substitute for a rewarding career in senior living. We encourage you to explore our career opportunities and become part of the Tarantino Senior Living family.
The Devonshire is now hiring a Maintenance Assistant to ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the building and grounds through routine procedures and special work orders.
- Responds to and completes resident work orders, ensuring the quality of service to maximum resident satisfaction. ·
- Performs work needed to ready apartments for move-in as assigned.
- Performs general maintenance projects as assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting, equipment repair, snow removal and outside landscaping maintenance.
- Knowledgeable of all property emergencies, safety/disaster plans, and procedures. ·
- Responds promptly to emergencies. ·
- Maintains office, shops, storage, and mechanical.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Shift Time 9am-5pm
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); experience preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience