The Devonshire is now hiring a Maintenance Assistant to ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the building and grounds through routine procedures and special work orders.
- Responds to and completes resident work orders, insuring quality of service to maximum resident satisfaction. Â
- Performs work needed to ready apartments for move-in as assigned.
- Performs general maintenance projects as assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting, equipment repair, snow removal and outside landscaping maintenance.
- Knowledgeable of all property emergency, safety/disaster plans and procedures. Â
- Responds promptly to emergencies. Â
- Maintains office, shops, storage and mechanical.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
+ High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); experience preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience