Can you fix it all and love working with people? We WANT YOU to join our team! Don’t wait to apply. Email your information to email@example.com. Hablamos Espanol? Call Chantal at (713) 974-4292.
Ready to join an awesome team that appreciates you? If you are a friendly hard worker you have found the right fit! We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to manage buildings and grounds within our Multi-family properties community.
Along with Property Managers, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing the physical property, buildings, and grounds within the community. General maintenance and repairs, construction and rehabilitation projects, and management of maintenance staff are key responsibilities.
Essential Details & Responsibilities:
- Prioritizes and completes service orders thoroughly
- Maintains the inventory of supplies and equipment
- Performs electrical repairs, plumbing work, carpentry duties, heavy-duty cleaning, and exterior repairs when required
- Know water, electric, and gas meter cutoffs, all apartment and fixture cutoffs, sewer cleanouts, and post map of same.
- Maintain Safety Data Sheets.
- Implement, maintain and train staff on Hazardous Communication Program
- Required to be on-call for property emergencies
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities and directly supervises employees in the maintenance department
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety standards and OSHA guidelines
- Perform any additional duties assigned by the Property Manager
- 3-5 years of on-site experience
- Knowledge of facility maintenance and repairs including electrical, mechanical, HVAC, carpentry, locksmith, painting, and other general repairs
- Must have HVAC Certification; CAMT certification preferred
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds
Established in 1980, Tarantino Properties is a full-service real estate company specializing in profitable real estate. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building communities, and maintaining a company culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time position that may include some holidays and weekends.