Do you love fixing things? Immediate hire for Maintenance Tech! Join a team with over 40 years of success with room for YOU to grow with us. Apply now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hablamos Espanol? Call Chantal at (713) 974-4292.
Join a team with over 40 years of success in the real estate industry! Tarantino Properties is currently hiring a Maintenance Technician to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join an awesome team! The Maintenance Technician is a vital member of our community and is responsible for the general upkeep of our property and positive resident relations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to resident maintenance requests efficiently and professionally
- Diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repairs, as directed
- Change locks and make keys
- Removes and transfers heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartments (vice versa) as circumstances warrant
- Awareness of inventory levels of spare parts and tools
- Schedules and performs routine preventative maintenance
- Takes action to correct conditions of the apartment property
- Is required to be on-call for property emergencies. The on-call schedule will be determined by the property manager by property needs
- Power, water and gas, and hydrant turnoff knowledge is expected
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety standards and OSHA guidelines
- Ability to carry out supervisory responsibilities in absence of Lead Maintenance
- Perform any additional duties assigned by the Lead Maintenance, Property Manager, or Assistant Property Manager
- 1 year of on-site experience
- Knowledge of facility maintenance and repairs including electrical, mechanical, HVAC, carpentry, locksmith, painting, and other general repairs
- HVAC Certification
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug screen
Established in 1980, Tarantino Properties is a full-service real estate company specializing in profitable real estate. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building communities, and maintaining a company culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time position that may include some holidays and weekends.