Immediate hire is needed for our Maintenance team! Advance your career with room to grow. Our Make Ready position is a critical position to our team. If you are ready to work with a commitment to quality, we are looking for you! Apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We are now hiring for a Make Ready Maintenance Technician. The Make Ready position will be responsible for ensuring that vacant apartment units are restored to “market ready” status promptly. They will also ensure the upkeep of the property to enhance and maintain its appeal.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Completes all necessary repairs and improvements to apartment homes before move-in
- Provides ongoing Community Maintenance for cleaning, trash removal, and general maintenance of grounds and property features
- Respond to resident and management work orders for community common areas, buildings, and units promptly
- Maintain preventative maintenance that extends the life of the community and minimizes future repairs
- Utilizes property resources, equipment, and supplies economically and efficiently
- Inspects grounds, buildings, and other community features daily to identify and correct any necessary deficiencies
- Report any observed violations of community rules and regulations
- Provide excellent customer service and responsiveness to residents needs
- Project a favorable image of the community
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety standards and OSHA guidelines
- Perform any additional duties assigned by the Lead Maintenance, Property Manager, or Assistant Property Manager
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to understand and perform job tasks and functions
- related experience or training
- Skilled use of cleaning fluids, hand tools, repair equipment, and machinery
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and 100 pounds with the assistance of a machine
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug screen
Established in 1980, Tarantino Properties is a full-service real estate company specializing in profitable real estate. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building communities, and maintaining a company culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Work hours & requirements
This position is a full-time position that may include some holidays and weekends.
The physical demands of this position require an active workload that includes standing, use of hands, fingers, and extremities, stooping, sitting, kneeling, crouching, and crawling as needed to perform necessary maintenance and repairs.