APPLY IN PERSON AT 990 COLUMBIA AVENUE IRMO, SC 29063
Do you have a passion to serve Seniors? Harbison Shores, our Senior Living facility in Irmo, South Carolina is currently seeking for Medication Technicians to care for our residents and provide medication assistance, personal needs, grooming/hygiene, social activities and meals.
- Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication for the Assisted Living department in compliance with Federal & State regulations as directed by the LPN/LVN
- Reports any change in resident's health and provides proper documentation to the LPN/LVN
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff as requested by supervisor
- Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective residents' information
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Follows the schedule of resident’s needs set out by supervisor.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Documents daily log of assistance.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respects residents’ confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ALL SHIFTS AVALIABLE
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a related role.
- Flexible schedule
- Compassion to work with seniors
- Current certification as a Medication Technician