PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AT 815 BRIAR CREEK BLVD PALM BAY, FL 32905
Glenbrooke is a well-maintained and established retirement community offering Independent Living and Assisted Living. We at Glenbrooke pride ourselves on our welcoming attitude to all that come through the door. We enjoy giving attention to our residents’ individual needs providing them the esteem and comfort of home.
Glenbrooke at Palm Bay is actively seeking PART-TIME Med Techs to assist residents in the Assisted Living department with routine medication care and services.
- Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations as directed by the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
- Reports any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation to the LPN/LVN and/or Assisted Living Director.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff as requested by supervisor.
- Understands role in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective residents’ information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Available Shifts 11pm-7am
- Must enjoy working with the Senior population
- 2 + years of experience in a related role
- Current Med Tech certification
Please call 321-956-3330 for more information. We are a Drug-Free Workplace, employment subject to passing a drug test.