Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication to Assisted Living residents. The position reports to the Assisted Living Director and/or the Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations as directed by the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
- Reports any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation to the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff as requested by the supervisor.
- Understands role in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective residents ‘information.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the company.
- A high school diploma or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time position that may include some holidays and weekends.