Do you have experience as a Caregiver? Do you have a passion to serve Seniors? The Barrington is searching for Medication Technicians to care for our residents and provide medication assistance, personal needs, grooming/hygiene, social activities, and meals.
- Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations as directed by the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
- Reports any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation to the LPN/LVN and/or Assisted Living Director.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff as requested by supervisor.
- Understands role in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents and prospective residents’ information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Why you want to work here: We offer competitive pay and great opportunities to grow! Applicants being considered must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and drug screen. Please call 757-827-7100 for more information.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a related role
- Flexible schedule
- Compassion to work with seniors
- Current certification as a Medication Technician