At The Barrington, we love what we do and we appreciate our staff! Here, you'll join a community with incredible residents and a company with a proven track record of providing quality services and care. We provide a full benefits package to full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, life, staff appreciation parties, and opportunity for growth within the company.
Do you have experience in Medication Administration? Do you have a passion to serve Seniors? The Barrington is searching for a Medication Technician to care for our residents and provide assistance in administering their medications and day-to-day needs.
- Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations as directed by the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
- Reports any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation to the LPN/LVN and/or Assisted Living Director.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff as requested by supervisor.
- Understands role in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective residents’ information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Shifts Available 2pm-10am
- Senior Living experience
- 1-2 years in a related role
- Must be certified as Medication Tech
- Must enjoy working with the Senior population
Please call 727-585-5900 for more information.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace, employment subject to passing a drug test.