Apply In Person at 2909 South 25th Street Fort Pierce, FL 34981
Lake Forest Park is a warm and inviting retirement community in the historic town of Fort Pierce on Florida’s eastern coastline. At Lake Forest Park, we offer a resort-style retirement unlike any other.
Do you have experience in Caregiving? Do you have a passion to serve Seniors? Lake Forest Park is searching for Overnight Med Techs to administer medications and needs.
- Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations as directed by the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
- Reports any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation to the LPN/LVN and/or Assisted Living Director.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff as requested by supervisor.
- Understands role in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective residents’ information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Shift: 11 PM-7 AM
- Senior Living experience
- Weekend availability as needed
- 1-2 years in a related role
- Med Tech certification required
- Must enjoy working with the Senior population