Tarantino Properties is seeking a savvy professional Leasing Manager for Multi-family Housing Apartments.
Good communication skills, marketing experience, customer service skills, and computer skills are required. Working knowledge of
Entrada is also a big plus!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Interface with residents to schedule renewals or move-outs.
· Participate in the leasing activity.
· File all resident correspondence, back up the phones and assist in general office management.
· Keep all lease files current and complete.
- High school diploma/GED
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and property software
- Experience with Apartment Leasing is a huge plus
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off