Now Hiring! We’re looking for a Property Manager who wants to be a part of our team. To apply or ask a question, email email@example.com
Join Our Team!!
We are seeking a motivated manager to join our team! If you have amazing customer service skills and love to make a difference in your community, this could be your perfect fit. Employees are offered development opportunities within our growing company.
The Property Manager will be responsible for managing operations and maximizing financial success for their assigned property. Additional responsibilities include tenant relations, maximizing occupancy levels, and maintaining property value. Daily tasks include management of financial matters, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases, and preparing performance reports.
Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Leadership and accountability for all property operations
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks
- Setting rental rates, negotiating, and enforcing lease agreements
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings
- Management of all property staff
Property Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in real estate, property management, business administration, or a related field preferred.
- Experience as a property manager or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of property regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time position that may include some holidays and weekends.