We are seeking a motivated energetic and professional Regional Property Manager to join our team! Employees are offered development opportunities within our growing company.
The Regional Manager will support and execute company strategies related to property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties, and by implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and/or exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operation performance objectives.
Regional Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Maximize and maintain the financial performance of the assigned portfolio.
- Acts as primary liaison between Owner or Owner’s Representative and Company.
- Prepare owner reporting packages including budgets/ business plans, marketing strategies, weekly status reports, and monthly owner reports.
- Inspect properties to ensure the highest standards are maintained; evaluate maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations in areas of efficiency. Conduct inspection of vacant apartments for market-ready condition.
- Monitors, assists and makes recommendations to improve marketing activities, review occupancy status to maintain budget/performance expectations, and recommends rent schedules.
- Resolves Resident relation issues.
- Oversee resident relations and social media objectives.
- Reviews and approves resident retention and renewal programs.
- Reviews and approves expenditures within specified budgetary guidelines. Negotiates and/or evaluates contracts and makes recommendations.
- Obtains bids for capital expenditures and/or large-scale projects.
- Reviews/audits property administrative, accounting, and maintenance areas to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Assure adherence to all government regulations including Fair Housing, Equal Employment Opportunity, ADA, OSHA, and Plaintiff Liability.
Regional Property Supervisor Requirements:
- Degree in real estate, property management, business administration, or a related field preferred.
- Experience as a property supervisor or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of property regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time position that may include some holidays and weekends.