Now Hiring Staff Accountant. With over 40 years of real estate success, our Staff Accountants are critical members of our team. If you want to join a fun and supportive team, we are the place for YOU TO GROW! Email your resume to email@example.com to apply now!
Now Hiring a Staff Accountant. With over 40 years of real estate success, our Staff Accountants are critical members of our team. If you want to join a fun and supportive team, we are the place for YOU TO GROW! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply now!
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes and must meet all accounting deadlines.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable.
- Process payments including all mortgages, utilities, and invoices by appropriate due dates.
- Process checks, wires, and ACH.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial reports for clients and lender reporting as well as internal use.
- Prepare and submit quarterly lender reporting and routine lender reserve/ capital reserve draws related to property construction projects by appropriate deadlines.
- Monthly reconciliation of all property operation accounts.
- Maintain accurate journal entries with a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Assist with the processing and distributions of year-end 1099s.
- Prepare in conjunction with Regional Supervisor and or Property Manager operational budgets.
- General Ledger maintenance and reconciliations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all departments and department heads.
- Display a good attitude and willingness to adapt to high-stress situations.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist co-workers within the department.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Experienced in accounting processes and understanding accounting principles.
- 2 + years of experience with Real Estate Accounting preferred.
- Ability to accomplish necessary tasks on a computer.
- Proficient in typing and calculator use
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training.
For over 40 years, Tarantino has been driving winning strategies for our owners, investors, and employees. Many of our team members have been with us for decades. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building our communities, and establishing a thriving culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time position.