Our fast-growing company is seeking to hire an Assistant Property Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will adapt to all roles to ensure that the team is empowered to perform, deliver, and exceed expectations. If this sounds like you, this could be your perfect fit!
The Assistant Property Manager will perform administrative and organizational duties such as engaging with student residents, basic bookkeeping, organizing property tours, and overseeing facility maintenance. They will also be responsible for implementing property activities and events, as well as evaluating applicants and lease contracts.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with prospective and current residents
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct property tours
- Facilitate lease agreements and run applications
- Oversee renewal process, move-outs, and process evictions as necessary
- Review and maintain all resident files
- Perform walk-throughs when residents move out
- Help manage the day-to-day operations of the community, including various property activities and events
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Communicate effectively and clearly with tenants, vendors, employees, and visitors
- Train leasing agents and mentor co-workers
- Perform any additional duties assigned by Property Manager and Regional Supervisor
- High school diploma/GED.
- Six to nine months of related experience or training.
- Ability to apply language, math, and reasoning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills
Established in 1980, Tarantino Properties is a full-service real estate company specializing in profitable real estate. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building communities, and maintaining a company culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time position that may include some holidays and weekends.