Tarantino Properties is seeking an experienced Student Housing Regional Supervisor to oversee a portfolio of student housing properties and staff members. With over 40 years of success, our growth is a true opportunity for the right candidate to grow their career.
The Regional Manager is a strategic leader who thrives in a fast-paced, agile, collegiate environment. This role demands advanced leadership, team building, communication, and prioritization skills. This position is based in Houston, TX.
At Tarantino, our mission is to lead the student housing industry by creating communities where our residents love to live, and our employees love to work.
Student Regional Property Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Maximize and maintain the financial performance of assigned assets
- Acts as primary liaison between Owner or Owner’s Representative and Company.
- Prepare owner reporting packages including budgets/ business plans, marketing strategies, weekly status reports, and monthly owner reports.
- Inspect properties to ensure the highest standards are maintained; evaluate maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations in areas of efficiency. Conduct inspection of vacant apartments for market-ready condition.
- Monitors, assists and makes recommendations to improve marketing activities, reviews occupancy status to maintain budget/performance expectations, and recommends rent schedules.
- Resolves Resident relation issues.
- Oversee resident relations and social media objectives.
- Reviews and approves resident retention and renewal programs.
- Reviews and approves expenditures within specified budgetary guidelines. Negotiates and/or evaluates contracts and makes recommendations.
- Obtains bids for capital expenditures and/or large-scale projects.
- Reviews/audits property administrative, accounting, and maintenance areas to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Assure adherence to all government regulations including Fair Housing, Equal Employment Opportunity, ADA, OSHA, and Plaintiff Liability.
Student Regional Property Supervisor Requirements:
- A degree in real estate, property management, business administration, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience as a property supervisor or in a similar role within the student housing industry.
- Working knowledge of property regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong leader with organizational and time management skills.
- Polished professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance