We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant to join our fast-growing team! If you have dynamic customer service skills, positively impact people, and are looking to make a difference within the student community, this could be your perfect fit. To apply or ask a question, email email@example.com.
We are looking to hire a Leasing Consultant who is charismatic and has knowledge of the senior living housing property and market! Experience best industry practices, career development, and people-first focus shape your future with us!
The Leasing Consultant's primary responsibilities include showing and leasing multi-family apartment units to prospective tenants. The consultant should know about the property, community, market, and competing properties.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Inspect model unit and apartment vacancies to ensure “show-ready” appearance
- Professionally present student living apartment, community, features, and benefits
- Communicate the activities, events, and special programs hosted for student residents within the community
- Maintain awareness of local senior living housing market trends and apply knowledge effectively
- Complete lease applications and applicable paperwork
- Stay up to date with promotions and assist with leasing events and outreach
- Follow up with prospective residents
- Present solutions that meet customer objectives promptly
- Conduct all business by the Fair Housing Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws about apartments.
- High school diploma/GED
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and property software
Established in 1980, Tarantino Properties is a full-service real estate company specializing in profitable real estate. Our growing team is dedicated to helping people, building communities, and maintaining a company culture of excellence.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This position is a part-time position. Must be able to work every other weekend.