Job Type: Weekend Concierge
At Harbison Shores, we love what we do and we appreciate our staff! Here, you'll join a community with incredible residents and a company with a proven track record of providing quality services and care. We provide a full benefits package to full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, life, staff appreciation parties, and opportunity for growth within the company.
We are currently seeking a Desk Concierge for Weekends to enhance resident services and provide up-to-date information in a more efficient and timely manner. Greets residents and visitors, answers the telephone and responds to both routine inquiries and emergencies, relays calls to the proper department, and performs a variety of related clerical duties.
- Greets residents and provides general assistance to visitors, prospective residents, and families.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette
- Ensures safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms and investigating any unusual activity.
- Maintains visitor sign-in/out book, reservation book for guest rooms, and completes maintenance request work orders.
- Completes daily check-in procedure.
- Maintains emergency contact information.
- Receives packages, plants, prescription drugs, etc., and delivers/holds as requested.
- Maintains the sign-in/out log for the issuance of community keys, and gate passes.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Maintain coffee and cookie service in the lobby/making cookies daily.
- Makes sure the lobby has fresh flowers and is appropriately appointed.
- Assist other departments with administrative functions.
- Completes all required daily shift tasks as per community established by the ED up to and including rolling over the phones at a consistent time daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Shift: Every Other Weekend 10am-7pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years experience in related role
- 2+ years security role experience
- Knowledge of computers, answering phones, and light administrative tasks
Please call 803-749-7889 for more information.